Airbnb for toilets.
What we accomplished
- Complete toilet renting system for an Israeli startup,
- Client application enabling to find the closest toilet, find the optimal route, open the toilet remotely and provide feedback,
- Toilet owner application enabling easy management, financial settlements, as well as availability updates,
- Web application for the system administrator, enabling full and complex system, partners, users, and financial settlements management.
- Integration with payment processing provider, enabling easy card payments (save card details within the app),
- Tracking user location and finding the optimal route to a selected toilet,
- Custom integration with dedicated door locks, enabling the remote opening of toilets.
Fully functional mobile application
Our task was to create a fully working system, functional specifications, screen mockups, UX graphic design, two mobile applications (user/owner), and an administrative web panel.
The project included not only the development itself but also creating a functionality overview, UX designs and mockups of all system and mobile application screens, as well as a custom integration with hardware.
Working on the project
Working on the project was a very demanding task. The team at CODETOMOBILE was responsible for the entire system and all its components. It was a big challenge because apart from the coding itself, we had to understand the business model and propose all solutions. The project made the whole team smile with its unusual subject “after all, how often do you have the opportunity to do something with toilets while working in IT;)”, but it was also an extremely complicated undertaking requiring the integration of many elements into one whole app.
Do you need mobile or web app?
Hire a experts in mobile and web app development!