§ 1. General provisions
This policy defines the rules of handling personal and other data of Users in connection with the operation of the service – CodeToMobile.com.
§ 2. Definitions
Terms used in the Regulations shall mean:
- Administrator – Appwise Sp. z o.o., ul. Główna 60/24, 54-061 Wrocław. REGON: 380745228, NIP: 8943130393, KRS: 0000739536.
- Service – the Internet service available at https://codetomobile.com
- User – a natural person using the Service.
§ 3. Protection of personal data
- The Administrator is the administrator, within the meaning of the general data protection regulation, of the User’s personal data collected in connection with his use of the Service, including:
- identification data collected by means of a form for the purchase, repair, exchange or sale of goods or services available in the Service, processed on the basis of the provision of Article 6 § section 1 letter b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, in order to perform the contracts concluded with the User or to take pre-contractual actions at the User’s request, for the entire duration of these contracts;
- data collected in connection with settlements with the User, processed on the basis of the provision of Article 6 section 1 letter c) of the General Data Protection Regulation, for the purpose of fulfilling the Administrator’s obligations under generally applicable law, including tax law, until the expiration of the obligation to process such data as specified in the relevant legislation;
- data collected in connection with the use of the Service by the User, including the data referred to in let. a. and b. above, processed under the provision of Article 6 § section 1 letter f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, in order for the Administrator to pursue its legally justified own interests consisting in undertaking direct marketing activities, including profiling of the User in order to select appropriate offers, until such time as the data is out of date or the User effectively objects to the processing of personal data in this respect;
- data collected automatically in connection with the use of the Service by the User – data of the Service logs, processed on the basis of the provision of art. 6 section 1 letter f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, in order for the Administrator to pursue its legally justified own interests consisting in statistical activities and development works, for a period of 2 years from the date of their collection or until the User effectively objects to the processing of personal data in this respect;
- data collected by means of the newsletter form, in order to provide the User with commercial information, pursuant to the provision of Article 6 section 1 letter a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, in connection with the granting by the User of his or her voluntary and revocable consent to the processing of personal data at any time, until that consent is withdrawn.
- The Administrator reserves the right to process User’s personal data collected in connection with his use of the Service for a period longer than indicated in section 1 above, on the basis of the provision of Article 6 section 1 letter f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, in order for the Administrator to pursue its legally justified own interests consisting in claiming claims against User and third parties in connection with User’s use of the Service or protection against such claims, until these claims expire or until their limitation.
- User’s personal data may be transferred to data recipients – entities providing support services to the Administrator, within the framework of the personal data processing entrustment relation, in connection with the use of services provided by these entities and operators of payments made through the Service, entities providing transport services of goods ordered through the Service and financing entities in case of using the offer of installment sale by User.
- Any person to whom personal data processed by the Administrator relate shall be entitled to demand access to personal data, their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, transfer of data and to object to the processing carried out on the basis of the provision of Article 6 section 1 letter f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Any person to whom personal data processed by the Administrator relate is entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The provision of data referred to in section 1 letter a. and e. above is voluntary but necessary for the services described therein.
§ 4. Personal data security
- User’s personal data is processed on top-class equipment and servers in appropriately secured information storage centres, to which only authorized persons have access.
- The Administrator processes User’s personal data in compliance with all legal and technical requirements imposed on it by generally applicable data protection legislation.
- User’s personal data, within the limits of this policy and generally applicable laws, shall be kept confidential.
§ 5. Cookies policy
- The data collected in the logs are used solely for the purpose of administering the Service.
- According to the practice of most websites we store HTTP queries directed to the server (server logs). In this connection, the following may be stored:
- IP addresses from which users browse the Service;
- time of inquiry;
- time of response;
- User device name;
- information on errors in communication Service – User’s device;
- so called referer link;
- information about your browser.
- The collected logs are stored for a period of 3 months from the date of their collection or until the User raises an effective objection to data processing in this respect, and are processed as auxiliary material used to administer the Service. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone other than persons authorized to administer the Service. From the log files, statistics can be generated to help with administration. Aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any characteristics identifying the visitors to the Service.
- The following cookies are used on the Website:
- session cookies – these are cached exclusively for the duration of your use of our website;
- permanent cookies – these are stored in your terminal device for the time specified in the Cookie files parameters or until you delete them.
- You can change your cookie settings in your browser. If you do not change these settings, you accept the cookies used here.
- The processing of the data referred to above shall be carried out in respect of the logs concerned on the basis of the provision of Article 6 section 1 letter f) of RODO, namely in order for the Administrator to pursue his legitimate interest in administering the Service and keeping statistics, as well as in connection with granting consent, on the basis of the provision of Article 6 section 1 letter a) of RODO, with regard to data collected using cookies. The consent granted by the User may be withdrawn at any time, provided that this will not affect the processing taking place before its withdrawal.
§ 6. Contact
- The user may contact the Administrator at any time to obtain information on how the Administrator processes or intends to process his/her personal data.
- To the extent not covered by this policy, the generally applicable law applies.
- You can contact the Administrator by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.